- You will lead efforts to implement and maintain consistent instrumentation across software products and platforms
- You will implement and maintain world-class documentation for our continually evolving data products
- You will collaborate cross functionally with Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Product Management teams to support new product and feature launches with reliable instrumentation solutions
- You will develop end-to-end operational processes and procedures to standardize troubleshooting via runbook
- You will identify and build relationships with key partners & stakeholders across functional groups
- You will help creatively resolve blockers and integrate into multiple processes and workstreams to accomplish goals
- You will support and help develop team members across the team to ensure the team is developing and thriving
- Comprehensive experience with cloud computing, online services, web applications, and data analytics.
- Knowledge of the analytics needs of multiple functional areas of a technology business (e.g., Engineering, Product, Data Science, Marketing)
- Experience implementing privacy policies in an international business that engages in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions.
- Experience working with large, cross-functional teams spread across multiple locations
- Comfort with translating ambiguous high-level analytics questions into concrete engineering asks
- Strong communication skills, especially with technical writing and executive-level presentations
- Strong leadership skills in the hiring, establishment and subsequent development of your team’s goals, talent, output, and growth
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission:
In this new era of mobility, our portfolio of brands is uniquely positioned to offer distinctive and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers, as they embrace electrification, connectivity, autonomous driving and shared ownership. Founded by visionaries who infused them with passion and competitive spirit, these brands have made automotive history for more than a century and continue to speak to customers and inspire our employees today.
The driving force behind us is the diverse and talented group of men and women around the world who bring their passion and experience to their work every day. While we are a truly global organization, we remain deeply rooted in the communities in which we operate where our people live and work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree field
- 5 years of experience working as a data scientist, data analyst or data engineer or product manager
- Significant experience working with Big Data platforms (i.e. Databricks, AWS S3, Google BigQuery, Azure, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Python, SQL, Scala, and Spark
- Exemplifies multidimensional skill sets — Data Engineering, Experimentation, Software Development, etc.
- Automotive experience
- Proactive leadership leads to a positive impact on the team’s culture
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline preferred
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.