Automated Driving Senior Software Engineer
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: December 18, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
The role will function as a member of the Automated Driving Component Software team. The candidate will be responsible for the development and integration of automated driving feature and functional software. The primary duties will include the development of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principals, development of middleware and software service modules and the development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Minimum of 3 years of embedded, control systems or algorithm development.
- Experience in software design (architecture).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with developing software in Linux environment, object oriented development.
- Minimum 3 years of C/C++ development.
- Python Proficiency in generating Algorithm Description and Test Case Documentation.
- Familiarity with Test Driven SW Methodology (Unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest,…).
- Experience in embedded software static analysis, structural and functional testing principals.
- High level of technical problem solving ability and techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Experience of software development safety critical functions within IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment.
- Development experience using ROS.
- Experience of working within an AGILE or Scrum framework.
- Experience in the development of ADAS.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR adaptive platform.
- Development experience with POSIX thread level programming.
- Experience in OSEK and/or AUTOSAR.
- Experience in embedded SIL/MIL functional regression testing.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with multi-core architecture and micro-controllers.
- Experience in QT.
- Development experience using message passing middleware topologies (e.g. DDS, LCM, ROS).
- Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tools.
- Experience with autonomous algorithm techniques.
- Experience with programming hardware accelerators (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenEyeQ, …).
- Experience with ML concepts and tools plus application to inference engines in pattern recognition, decision making, and/or training.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.