* Develop the measurement plan strategy to determine gauging and measurement requirements for a program according the process intend and defined all critical assemblies/sub-assemblies are being measured at the Assembly Plant and/or Offsite Assemblers/Suppliers.
* Achieve vehicle geometry targets from design stage through launch.
* Develop the measurement plan strategy to determine gauging and measurement requirements for the program according the process intend.
* Develop and Validate Dimensional process capability from part design, process development / feasibility validation, supplier tryout / buy-off and assembly plant pilot builds validation.
* Conduct root cause analysis for part detail and build process issues, identify issue resolution, prioritize actions, and assist in subsequent continuous improvement initiatives.
* Interface with extended platform team (Supplier Quality, Supplier, Engineering, ME and ASME) to assure all PLP’s are coordinated between supplier, assembly equipment, and gages. Ensure measurement requirements are met toward root cause analysis of dimensional issues and support any installation or kitting of all dimensional control gages.
* Assist Metrology area and production plant staff on problem solving of all issues related to Geometry and Part quality.
* Ensure all sheet metal functions and fit & finish function achieved flawlessly.
* Take lead and support special innovation projects and assure scope / cost / timing target is achieved. Provide clear and crisp reports in all management reviews.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.