- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor employee team members
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Manufacturing supervisory experience
- Experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.