At FCA, we want to empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive.
At FCA, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
The Assembly Cost & Inventory Manager is responsible for:
- Providing accounting guidance and support for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and subsidiaries on various complex assembly inventory and variance accounting issues.
- Managing a staff of permanent as well as third party professional employees, both onshore and offshore.
- Deciding on questions relating to the reconciliation of inventory balances and the categorization of part cost variances from standard by type.
- Participating in the establishment and review of productive standards for material, labor and burden each time new standards are established (usually annually).
- Monitoring the activities of production control during physical inventories of assembly plants roughly taken once every two years.
- Designing and reviewing all non-inventory and assembly inventory manual journal entries prepared by office and plant staffs following the policies and procedures of FCA for Assembly, Powertrain and other manufacturing locations in the US and Canada.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts involved in accordance with established FCA policies and procedures for such reconciliations tracking of SOX compliance and internal control design.
- Interacting with senior manufacturing operations management, senior representatives from Finance, Tax, Production Control and Purchasing, and internal, external and SOX auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Minimum 8 years of Accounting experience
- Knowledge of SAP structures and programs required
- Practical application and use of IFRS and US GAAP
- Experience in SOX and internal controls
- CPA or CA designation preferred
- MBA preferred
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.