WCM Maintenance Pillar Lead
Career Area: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Manufacturing
Date Posted: June 12, 2019
Share this job
The WCM Professional Maintenance Pillar Lead is responsible for supporting the Professional Maintenance (PM) Pillar. The focus of this position is to develop, manage and measure both World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and Maintenance technical training. The PM Pillar Lead is responsible for addressing throughput, run to run, and downtime related issues with equipment in a production environment.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards (particularly the Autonomous and Professional Maintenance Pillar activities) while impacting the overall equipment effectiveness, through a systematic approach of planning and executing key maintenance enablers
- Coordinate all activities utilizing the PM system
- create maintenance plans aligned to the plant’s needs and budget
- Track/report maintenance results including cost and benefit, Machining B.E.U. and throughput
- Identify opportunities to improve equipment with respect to effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop programs for maintenance certification in both World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and technical disciplines
- Work with other WCM teams to identify and plan improvements to eliminate plant losses from the production process based on root cause analysis
- Develop internal trainer development and certification process
- Assist with WCM audit preparations
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Report to: Head of Industrial Engineering
Do you have what it takes?
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- 10 years of heavy or industrial equipment facility maintenance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of various machines and machining processes
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including
- Ability to present in front of an audience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Familiar with Maximal, MPC or similar maintenance programs
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
- Prior maintenance specialist experience
- Knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems
- Self-directed and proficient at multitasking
- Proficient at solutions-based thinking
- Prior experience with team development
- Lean manufacturing experience in the automotive industry
- Project management and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to successfully interact with all levels of management and union in order to achieve expected results
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.