Senior Engineer – SIL Testing
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Engineering – Electrotechnical
Date Posted: April 11, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
- Working experience and complete knowledge of Body Control Module
Experience on Model in Loop and Software In Loop testing
Experience in software life cycle, software development and software testing process.
- Work with cross functional and working experience on critical time delivery project.
- Knowledge on Static Code analysis tool.
- Knowledge of defect process: Defect Identification, Defect tracking and re-testing defect.
- Knowledge of Debugging Technics C-Code
- understanding of different methodologies to do static analysis and can think out of box to provide solutions
- Design and develop Body Control Module (BCM) features such as Horn, Immobilizer, etc
- Test Body Control Module Features such as Horn, Immobilizer, Ambient Temperature, etc
- Support initiatives on Autosar Next Gen Architecture
- Work with Onsite team to identify software defects and support them in fixing defects
- Embedded software programming
- SiL (Software in Loop) experience
- Should have 2 years of experience in Automotive domain
- Should have good experience in SiL/MiL testing using Test tool
- Test case design and documentation based on Vehicle Functionality requirements
- Data Driven Test execution and Test Result Analysis
- Establish traceability between requirements and test cases
- Working experience with different IDE and Compilers for Automotive product
- Must have knowledge of different testing (Unit Testing, Integrated testing and system testing.
- Good knowledge on BCM vehicle functionality
- Good Experience/knowledge of SDLC defect Management System (Rational/Jira/Manties)
- The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.