CRM Senior Specialist
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: June 21, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
Position: CRM Senior Specialist
Report to: Marketing Director
Location: Tokyo, Japan
From customer acquisition to retention, efficiently & effectively drive the funnel within the CRM program and take the lead of the related plans companywide with a cross-functions approach.
Segmentation of prospects and owners. Develop on-going performance measures for CRM programs to assure meaningful refinement and improvement of associated initiatives. Track funnel development and fix bottle necks with continues monitoring. Lead the main suppliers towards each brand objectives. Integrate central activities and dealers organically for higher performance.
- Track funnel development and database profiles
- Monitor sales leads developments and plan necessary actions to speed up the sales lead development (marketing forecasting and pipeline management)
- Drive loyalty contact plan and monitor its development for generating positive buzz, promoting repurchase and also maximizing share of wallet
- Check and condense main KPIs and assists each function towards improvement
- Market in voice of customers to our product and services
• Segmentation/ Database marketing/ IT
• Business Intelligence
• Results driven
• Ability to problem solve and dive deep to address issue
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
• Passionate, self- motivated
• Natural, inspires confidence, takes accountability
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Effective communicator across all audiences, including sales, after service and
• Dealer marketing experience is plu
• 2-3 years’ experience in e-commerce, luxury consumer goods, PC, ITC, EC or
automotive business as brand/marketing, CRM with trade marketing or database
marketing background, Salesforce is a plus.
• English fluency and native level of Japanese
• Team player
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with development programs that support career advancement. FCA Japan will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.