- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another related technical field of study
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization from shop floor to management
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite experience
- Ability to work any shift, overtime and some travel may be required occasionally
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technology
- 1+ years of Industrial Engineering experience
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles
- Knowledge of time study/standards, ratings, MODAPTS, ergonomic evaluations, MTM-UAS and budgets
- Assembly experience or stamping experience are a plus
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.