Junior. Manufacturing Leader
Career Area: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Manufacturing
Date Posted: August 13, 2019
Share this job
The Junior Manufacturing Leader will support the supervisor and manufacturing manager in leading the daily execution of manufacturing activities in a low volume, high complexity environment. They are responsible for achieving KPI’s and integrate continuous improve culture. The will need to have the ability to leading change within an organization. The Supervisor would function as the point of contact for manufacturing activities and work cross functionally across a project based structure.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Assure the optimization of resources and the safety of people in their perimeter of responsibility
- Assist manufacturing supervisor to reach target of delivery time, quality assurance, cost containment, efficiency, productivity, energy conservation, waste minimization and operational excellence
- Assure his/her personal and team involvement in continuous improvement, identifying and addressing areas of improvement, stimulating Suggestions, thru the participation of Kaizen activities, assuring a positive approach and the development of adequate WCM competences, monitoring continuously the results
- Support supervisor and manager in development of operators to support their evaluation; define training needs, assign to different activities and assure a consistent professional development with workload/flexibility needs with the future evolution of the footprint and technologies
- Work with Plant Manufacturing Engineering and Logistics teams to solve technical problems in a rapid yet methodical manner with the ability to communicate and present the results to all levels of management
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, business management, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or related field
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production standards
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Business or related field
- Experience in a manufacturing or automotive field
- Machine tooling or body welding assembly experience
- Experience working with a union workforce
- Experience with WCM (World Class Manufacturing) or a similar continuous improvement culture
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.