The Global Analytics and Data Products Team is looking for a Data Science expert. As a thought leader within the team, your mission is to put science into decision making.
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serving as the trusted expert charged with evolving our data science roadmap for all software and engineering analytics
- Develop novel research to qualitatively deduce and draw conclusions from behavioral data to direct influence feature design, business models, UX and customer heuristics
- Design and implement predictive models and simulations to optimize business decisions and product development
- Build and design ML systems — collaborative filtering, reinforcement learning – to power onboard and IOT features
- Create an experimentation platform and methodology to allow for the agile, but safe, testing of all software features
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to data scientists with a wide range of backgrounds
- Democratize and socialize learning by acting as editor of a centralized learning repository and external blog
- Understand stakeholder needs and educate partners on the formulation of research questions and methodologies
- Evangelize our data science practice outside the company to increase visibility, attract data portal customers, and recruit new talent
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate:
- Successful advocacy, coaching, thought leadership and development opportunities for managers and direct reports
- Consistent ability to identify and meet the needs of others in their team and across the company
- Successful influencing of non-technical peers and senior leadership to deliver substantive change
- Measurable consumer engagement impact through analysis, statistical models or products built
- Measurable revenue impact through analysis, statistical models or products built
- Measurable consumer experience impact through analysis, statistical models or products built
- Qualitative and quantitative deductions from experimentation that lead to product optimization
- Deep product sense, with a solid understanding of user engagement and monetization strategies for software
A truly global company, we have headquarters in Amsterdam, Paris, Turin, and Auburn Hills. We also have technology hubs on the east and west coast of the United States, in South America and India. These locations are the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best automotive experiences in the world.
Great mobility solutions start with great people! This is an exciting time to join us!
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our Company’s strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300,000 people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate. In this new era of mobility, our portfolio of brands is uniquely positioned to offer distinctive and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers, as they embrace electrification, connectivity, autonomous driving and shared ownership. Founded by visionaries who infused them with passion and competitive spirit, these brands have made automotive history for more than a century and continue to speak to customers and inspire our employees today. The driving force behind us is the diverse and talented group of men and women around the world who bring their passion and experience to their work every day. And while we are a truly global organization, we remain deeply rooted in the communities in which we operate and our people live and work.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a technical focus (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- 10 years of total experience in analytics/ data science
- Exceptional technical skills with SQL, R/ Python for data analysis and experience in ML driven products
- Demonstrated programming skills either in data science or software development settings a plus
- Expert at deriving narrative from data and communicate the results effectively
- Expert in experimentation and causal inference methodologies
- Comprehensive experience with predictive and prescriptive modeling/ machine learning
- Be active in the industry, recognized for the application of science within your industry
- Exemplify multidimensional skill sets — data science, experimentation, analysis, engineering, etc.
- Be a renowned champion for best practices within the analytics, data, and engineering teams
- Provide context, not control, remaining highlight aligned but loosely coupled to your team
Apply All Jobs