Mechanical Design Project Engineer
Área de Carreira: Engineering & Design
Categoria de Emprego: Engineering
Data de publicação: November 17, 2020
Compartilhe este trabalho
The Mechanical Project Engineer is accountable for the design of Engineering projects with top-down oversight from inception (Proposal) to completion (Customer Buy off).
They must ensure that all projects are prepared and completed safely adhering to the required
standards, customer and municipal specifications, budget, timeline and scope. Works with all functions within the business in support of project goals and requirements.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with the customer, internal function and subcontractors to endure the smooth running of the project.
- Evaluate, review, and communicate customer requirements & specifications to all parties in the organization.
- Coordinate System Engineers involved in the project, ensuring homogeneous solutions among all commodities.
- Maintain project budget and schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Is the main Customer Technical Interface and is responsible for review and updating project open issue list.
- Monitor Project cost to complete (CTC).
- Review and update project performance KPI reports – actual cost/costs to complete — progress
- Attends to all Internal project reviews.
- Attends to all Supplier and Customer project reviews.
- Document engineering management Lessons Learned.
- Be appointed as Dispatcher and Gate keeper in the NC’s management.
- Define the technical solution to meet the change requirements and consider the best strategy for implementing the change.
- Other duties as required.
Reports to: Mechanical Engineering Manager
Do you have what it takes?
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- Experience and knowledge in Electrical Vehicle Assembly Systems.
- Battery and Rotor assembly processes.
- Customer manufacturing processes.
- Company strategies, policies, processes and work instructions.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on managing details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with project team and other functions to meet project goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop and meet schedules.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a hands-on problem solving approach.
- Quickly and correctly recognizing problems and opportunities.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role and 8 years of experience in automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Nossos benefícios refletem o compromisso da FCA em ajudá-lo a alcançar seus objetivos pessoais e profissionais. Além de um ambiente que promove o desenvolvimento profissional, oferecemos benefícios para um estilo de vida saudável e um futuro prazeroso, projetado para tomar conta de você e da sua família, nos diversos estágios da vida. Como uma empresa global, nosso pacote para os funcionários irá variar por país, normas tradicionais e pessoa jurídica pela qual você for contratado.