EMEA Fleet Specialist
Área de Carreira: Sales & Marketing
Categoria de Emprego: Sales
Data de publicação: September 3, 2021
Compartilhe este trabalho
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Maserati's HQ is looking for a Fleet Specialist able to ensure the achievements of key targets (volumes, market share and margins) related to the Fleet & Remarketing business in the EMEA perimeter, in cooperation with Global Fleet Sales.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Negotiate and manage customer agreements and uphold the relationships with Key Customers (Companies, RAC, Long Term Rental) in term of volumes, financial conditions and logistics planning (delivery, buy back)
- Monitor used car stock
- Monitor profitability of RAC channels and manage residual value
- Implement Marketing and Remarketing Campaigns
- Support dealers in buildup and growth of their local fleet business
- In coordination with the regional targets, ensure consistency between New and Used Vehicles sales
- Strategically lead turnaround and growth on Pure Fleet as opposed to RAC and Demo / Km0 channel
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience within the Automotive industry
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proficiency with MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Deep knowledge of Sales Process and dealers organization
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Automotive business insight
- Analytical approach, proven ability to build strong dealer relationships in a professional manner, negotiation and teamworking skills, being results and detail oriented, proactivity
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Nossos benefícios refletem o compromisso da FCA em ajudá-lo a alcançar seus objetivos pessoais e profissionais. Além de um ambiente que promove o desenvolvimento profissional, oferecemos benefícios para um estilo de vida saudável e um futuro prazeroso, projetado para tomar conta de você e da sua família, nos diversos estágios da vida. Como uma empresa global, nosso pacote para os funcionários irá variar por país, normas tradicionais e pessoa jurídica pela qual você for contratado.